Welcome to Southwest Training Systems
To provide “state of the art ” food safety, sanitation & education programs and materials that will exceed the expectation and the growing demands placed on today’s child nutrition professional.
We have been honored to be of service to so many of you and we look forward to continuing to help to provide the safest environment for school nutrition staff and your customers.
It is a blessing to be here and on behalf of our family and our staff we would like to thank you for your continued confidence and partnership
Take care and God bless each of you and your families.
A SMART System you can rely on for success!
- Food Safety / HACCP Plan Development
- On-Site Bi-Lingual Food Safety Education
- OSHA Compliance Education
- Workplace Safety Education
- Standardization throughout your Operation
- Fluent Bi-Lingual Staff Education
- Real Budget & Cost Control
- Due Diligence Documentation
- Routine, Scheduled Site Service
- Staff Recognition Programs
Some facts about Southwest Training Systems & SFSPac:
- We serve only the School Food Service Industry.
- Exclusive providers for the SFSPac program in Arizona, New Mexico and West Texas.
- We provide education using the nationally recognized ServSafe, HACCP & National Food Service Management Institute (NFSMI) Food Safety Programs.
- Provides programs to exceed O.S.H.A.’s Hazardous Communication Standard through on-site “Right to Know” education.
- Southwest education Systems has been a proud member of the Arizona, New Mexico and the National School Nutrition Associations.
- Served on various SNA Committees in both Arizona and New Mexico.
- SFSPac corporately is an SNA Patron Member and a founding sponsor of the “Going Global” Program.